This short video was taken hiding the camera on the road from Tripoli to Misrata, just about 7km west from the city center of the besieged port-city. Nawitt el Mahjoub, is the name of the area.
The video is very short and it was not usable in an editing aimed for broadcasting services.
Nevertheless Libyan authorities wanted to see the footage when I went back to the hotel in Tripoli where I and other journos were staying, and I was “asked” not to send the pictures out.
That day, I was told, it was a message of diplomacy and “peace” that was needed from Tripoli.
Cerca in Orienti
- L’omicidio di Belaid in Tunisia
- Jabhat al-Nusra, una rara intervista.
- Birmania: così gli USA fermano i cinesi… giocando a Go.
- Dove va il mondo secondo le armi convenzionali
- Video: Battaglia a Quwalish, una delle tante.
- Gulliver al Giglio, ovvero questione di scale
- Primavera Araba? Il Bahrain è un’altra storia.
- Tunisia al voto
- La manifestazione di Roma
Canale Video — Orienti
- After the Islamic State - The New Yorker newyorker.com/magazine/2016/… 2 days ago
- RT @bmroue: Very intense bombing in #Aleppo this morning #Syria https://t.co/h6gyKtYWeY 2 days ago
- RT @bmroue: People displaced from east #Aleppo waiting to receive aid #Syria https://t.co/QptmudiXfB 5 days ago
- RT @AP: Local intelligence gathering is key in house-to-house battle for Iraq's Mosul. apne.ws/2guLwbB 1 week ago
- US airstrikes top 1,000 against IS in Iraq and Syria (from @AP) apnews.com/c9f7b20e8fb14c… 2 weeks ago
- Iraq's ascendant Shiite militias take the fight to Tal Afar (from @AP) apnews.com/5fbbc1c874a04b… 2 weeks ago
- RT @sgreports: and this looks like the feet of people hunting (i think?) it was a small piece of a relief that once took up an entire wall… 3 weeks ago
- RT @sgreports: our latest story from Mosul is frm a frontline med station where casualties spiked as Iraqi forces pushed into Mosul https:/… 1 month ago
- RT @AP: U.S.-backed Kurdish-led Syrian forces begin campaign to retake Islamic State de facto capital of Raqqa. apne.ws/2eBTVIG 1 month ago
- Colorized film and photos of a deadly Antarctic Expedition in 1912 boingboing.net/2016/10/25/col… 1 month ago
- So after Nasrallah's + Hariri's backing, looks like fmr general Michel Aoun will go back to Baabda palace, this tim… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 month ago
- 14 dicembre Abhisit Vejjajiva AIDS Amsterdam & Peroff Aung san Suu Kyi Bahrain bahrein Bangkok ben ali Berlusconi Birmania bomba atomica cambiamento climatico Camicie rosse Campi profughi Cancun Cina clima Conferenza Mondiale Cambiamento Climatico Cooperazione Corea Corea del Nord Corruzione costituzione Dalai Lama democrazia diritti umani egitto Esercito Thailandese fiducia Futenma Gheddafi Giappone giunta militare Guerra hibakusha Hiroshima Informazione Karen Kim Jong Il KNLA Libertà di stampa Libia Myanmar Nafusah Nagasaki National League for Democracy Nazioni Unite New Yorker NLD nucleare Organizzazione Mondiale della Sanità primavera araba Protocollo di Kyoto riscaldamento globale rivoluzione tunisina Roma Russia scontri Sri Lanka Tamil Tan Shwe Tatmadaw TBC Thailandia Thaksin Tripoli Tubercolosi tunisia tuwar UDD UNFCCC USA Vietnam Yasukuni